Flickrspell

letter L letter e a59 IMG_5565_2 N information letter i letter N G

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Tool #11 Digital Citizenship

As the overall goals are defined by NETSS, students are expected to advocate and practice safe, legal, and responsible action for the use of information and technology. As educator, this too would be my goals to teach in the classroom. After viewing Digiteen Digital Citizenship Wiki. considerations must be made for the age groups one is teaching. In my case, I teach elementary and I must find an appropriate means to share this information to my students. BrainPop is an excellent resource to guide students to meet the goals of safe practice, legally extracting information and being responsible for their actions. It catches students actions and it interacts with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nana's Matter Experiment

What is climate?

Simple Machine Song

Water Cycle BrainPop